- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DD) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
- Published: July 2010
- Region: Global
- 36 pages
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont) is a science and technology company that manufactures a broad range of products for distribution and sale in different markets. The company provides science-based solutions in the fields of health care, food and nutrition, apparel, construction, safety and security, electronics and transportation worldwide. It operates through seven business segments, namely Agriculture & Nutrition, Electronics & Communications, Performance Chemicals, Performance Coatings, Performance Materials, Safety & Protection, and Pharmaceuticals.
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 16, 2010 DuPont Appoints Doug Muzyka As Chief Science And Technology Officer, Tony Su As President Of Greater China
Jun 08, 2010 DuPont Opens North American Photovoltaic Research Facility
May 13, 2010 DuPont To Execute Commercialization Strategy In Its Applied BioSciences Business
Apr 27, 2010 DuPont Expects To Grow Photovoltaic Sales More Than 50% In 2010
Apr 27, 2010 Jacobs Receives Three-Year Contract From DuPont
This comprehensive SWOT profile of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Key Facts
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Key Employees
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Key Employee Biographies
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Major Products and Services
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - History
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Company Statement
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Business Description
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Strengths
Strength - Broad Business Portfolio
Strength - Focused Research & Development
Strength - Geographical Diversification
Strength - Efficient Use of Resources
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Market Share in Sector
Weakness - Limited Operating Margin
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Safety & Protection
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions and Agreements
Opportunity - Energy Efficiency Initiatives Propel Demand
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Threats
Threat - Concerns of Economic Recession
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations
Threat - Exposure to International Markets
Threat - Protection of Intellectual Property
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 16, 2010: DuPont Appoints Doug Muzyka As Chief Science And Technology Officer, Tony Su As President Of Greater China
Jun 08, 2010: DuPont Opens North American Photovoltaic Research Facility
May 13, 2010: DuPont To Execute Commercialization Strategy In Its Applied BioSciences Business
Apr 27, 2010: DuPont Expects To Grow Photovoltaic Sales More Than 50% In 2010
Apr 27, 2010: Jacobs Receives Three-Year Contract From DuPont
Apr 23, 2010: DuPont, Oerlikon Solar Collaborate Reflective Solar Photovoltaic Encapsulant Sheet
Apr 07, 2010: DuPont To Supply Materials For PlanetSolar
Mar 19, 2010: EPA Orders DuPont Belle Facility To Take Safety Measures
Mar 11, 2010: Pompton Lakes Considers Turning DuPont's Contaminated Site Into Renewable Energy Farm
Mar 04, 2010: DuPont plans to develop seed production facility in Missouri, US
Section 5 - Appendix
The Dow Chemical Company
Cytec Industries Inc.