The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Symrise AG (Symrise) is a supplier of flavors and fragrances. The company develops, produces and sells flavorings, fragrances, cosmetic active ingredients and raw materials, and functional ingredients and solutions for the cosmetics industry. It also provides biofunctional and bioactive ingredients and substances to the health and personal care sector. Symrise produces its products mainly on the basis of natural raw materials like vanilla, citrus fruits, onions, fish, meat, blossoms and plant materials. The company’s customers include companies in the perfume, cosmetics, food, pharma and nutritional supplements industries, and manufacturers of household products. It has operational presence in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, North America and Latin America. The company is headquartered in Holzminden, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Symrise AG - Key Facts
Symrise AG - Key Employees
Symrise AG - Key Employee Biographies
Symrise AG - Major Products and Services
Symrise AG - History
Symrise AG - Company Statement
Symrise AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Symrise AG - Business Description
Symrise AG - Corporate Strategy
Symrise AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Symrise AG - Strengths
Strength - Global Presence
Strength - Growth in Scent & Care segment
Strength - Strong Foothold: Flavors and Fragrances
Symrise AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increasing Receivables
Symrise AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Product Launches
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Symrise AG - Threats
Threat - Market Competition
Threat - Raw Materials Procurement Risks
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Symrise AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Symrise AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Symrise AG, Key Facts
Symrise AG, Key Employees
Symrise AG, Key Employee Biographies
Symrise AG, Major Products and Services
Symrise AG, History
Symrise AG, Subsidiaries
Symrise AG, Affiliate
Symrise AG, Key Competitors
Symrise AG, Ratios based on current share price
Symrise AG, Annual Ratios
Symrise AG, Interim Ratios
Symrise AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Symrise AG, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
Symrise AG, Ratio Charts