• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Trinity Biotech Plc (TRIB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, August 2011, Pages: 44
Trinity Biotech Plc (TRIB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Trinity Biotech Plc (Trinity Biotech) is engaged in the development and manufacture of medical diagnostic systems, reagents and instrumentation for the point of care and clinical laboratory markets. The products are used by medical laboratory technologists and bio-chemists to detect autoimmune, infectious and sexually transmitted diseases, diabetes and disorders of the liver and intestine. It also provides raw materials to life science industry. It sells its products in more than 75 countries with the help of own sales force and with a network of international distributors and strategic partners. The company principally operates in Ireland, the US, Germany, France, Sweden, and the UK. The company's manufacturing facilities are situated in Bray, Ireland, in Jamestown, New York, Carlsbad, California and Kansas City, Missouri in the US. Trinity Biotech is headquartered at Co Wicklow, Ireland.
Trinity Biotech Plc Key Recent Developments…
Jul 21, 2011 Trinity Biotech Reports Revenues Of $19.5m In Q2 2011
Mar 03, 2011 Trinity Biotech Reports Revenues Of $89.6m In 2010
Oct 20, 2010 Trinity Biotech Reports Profit Of $2.91 Million In Q3 2010
Jul 29, 2010 Trinity Reports Net Income Of $50.7 Million For Q2 2010
May 11, 2010 Trinity Biotech Reports Net Income Of $3.15 Million In Q1 2010
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Trinity Biotech Plc provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Trinity Biotech Plc - Key Facts
Trinity Biotech Plc - Key Employees
Trinity Biotech Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Trinity Biotech Plc - Major Products and Services
Trinity Biotech Plc - Medical Equipment Pipeline Products Data
Trinity Biotech Plc Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Trinity Biotech Plc Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Trinity Biotech Plc - History
Trinity Biotech Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Trinity Biotech Plc - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Trinity Biotech Plc - Business Description
Trinity Biotech Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Trinity Biotech Plc - Strengths
Strength - Broad In-Vitro Diagnostic Products Portfolio
Strength - Diversified Geographic Presence
Strength - Expanding Profitability Ratios
Strength - Improving Liquidity Reserves
Weakness - Low Debt to Equity Ratio
Weakness - Reliance on Third Party
Weakness - Decline in Current Asset Turnover
Opportunity - Growing Aged Population
Opportunity - Market Growth in Emerging Economies
Opportunity - Growing POC Markets
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Threat - Fierce Competitive Environment
Threat - Stringent Government Regulation
Threat - Changing Diagnostic Market Conditions
Trinity Biotech Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Trinity Biotech Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2005 to YTD 2011
Trinity Biotech Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2005 to YTD 2011
Trinity Biotech Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2005 to YTD 2011
Trinity Biotech Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2005 to YTD 2011
Trinity Biotech Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 21, 2011: Trinity Biotech Reports Revenues Of $19.5m In Q2 2011
Mar 03, 2011: Trinity Biotech Reports Revenues Of $89.6m In 2010
Oct 20, 2010: Trinity Biotech Reports Profit Of $2.91 Million In Q3 2010
Jul 29, 2010: Trinity Reports Net Income Of $50.7 Million For Q2 2010
May 11, 2010: Trinity Biotech Reports Net Income Of $3.15 Million In Q1 2010
Mar 11, 2010: Trinity Biotech Reports Profit Of $11.8 Million In 2009
Section 6 – Appendix
OraSure Technologies, Inc.
Bayer Diagnostics India Ltd.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Roche Diagnostic Systems Molecular Systems