- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Songas Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
- 21 pages
Songas Limited (Songas) a subsidiary of Globeleq Inc., is a power generation company. Its core business consists of two divisions namely gas processing and transportation; and power generation. The company generates power from its gas-fired Ubungo power plant. The power plant uses six aero-derivative turbines that generate approximately 180 megawatts of electricity. The electricity generated is supplied to the national electricity grid and is distributed to end users by Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO). Songas also undertakes processing and transportation of gas from the Songo Songo gas field.
Songas Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 12, 2012: Songas May Shut Down Power Plant If TANESCO Fails To Settle PaymentnApr 27, 2012: Orca Exploration Provides December 2011 Operations Update
Our Songas Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Songas Limited - Key Facts
Songas Limited - Key Employees
Songas Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Songas Limited - Key Operational Employees
Songas Limited - Major Products and Services
Songas Limited - History
Songas Limited - Company Statement
Songas Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Songas Limited - Business Description
Songas Limited - Corporate Strategy
Songas Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Songas Limited - Strengths
Strength - Market Leading Position
Strength - Low Cost of Production
Strength - Long Term Partnerships
Songas Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependency on Natural Gas Reserve
Weakness - Limited Diversification
Songas Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Renewable Energy Sources
Opportunity - Infrastructure Expansion
Opportunity - Increasing Energy Demand
Songas Limited - Threats
Threat - Environmental Laws and Regulations
Threat - Fluctuations in Electricity Prices
Threat - Payment Settlement
Songas Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Songas Limited, Recent Developments
Jun 12, 2012: Songas May Shut Down Power Plant If TANESCO Fails To Settle Payment
Apr 27, 2012: Orca Exploration Provides December 2011 Operations Update
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Songas Limited, Key Facts
Songas Limited, Key Employees
Songas Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Songas Limited, Key Operational Employees
Songas Limited, Major Products and Services
Songas Limited, History
Songas Limited, Other Locations
Songas Limited, Key Competitors
Addax & Oryx Group
Ophir Energy plc
Orca Exploration Group Inc.
Independent Power Tanzania Ltd.