• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Commercial Fuel Cards Database 2010: Hungary
Datamonitor, July 2010
The commercial fuel cards data is invaluable for issuers of fuel and fleet cards, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector.
Based on research with card issuers and fuel retailers it provides information of the number of sites accepting each card as well as issued fuel volumes and competitor shares data.
Key reasons to purchase this research:
- Benchmark fuel retailers and card providers by volume and value per site, growth rates, market shares and network penetrations.
- Dissect this key fuel card market into seven categories including market volumes and values, card numbers, vehicle parc, and network acceptance.
- Understand the level of development in this market by accessing growth indicators such as volumes per site, value per card and value per vehicle.
SCOPE OF THE DATABASE
- Primary Research
- Data modelling
- Primary validation
- Data finalisation
KEY DATA COVERAGE
- Total fuel card volumes
- Card issuer volumes and market shares
- Total number of fuel cards in market (3.5t segments)
- Total number of commercial vehicles (3.5t)
- Card issuer accepting site numbers and site share