- Language: English
- 52 Pages
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Belgium, Europe
Service Station Retailing Database 2010: Sweden
- Published: July 2010
- Region: Sweden
The Service Station Retailing Database is essential for fuel retailing companies as well as suppliers to this sector. Available for over 25 countries across Europe, each one provides in-depth data on fuel sales, as well as forecourt shop, car wash and motorway network information for the sector as a whole and for each of the key players operating within it.
Key reasons to purchase this research:
- Develop new marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash and card propositions by examining the activities of other players across Europe.
- Access a clear overview of the competitive position and operations of key fuel retailers. This is particularly useful for suppliers to the sector.
- Assess how the competitive position of the country's service station brands is evolving and identify new emerging players.
- This product has been designed for delivery in a data pack format (.xls).
- Please select the data pack option from the download menu at the side of the page
- Scope of this database
- Key reasons to use this database
- Featured company level data points
- Featured market level data points
- A selection of companies included in the database
- A selection of data points included in the database