- Language: English
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Africa, South Africa
Shoprite Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- Published: July 2010
- Region: Global
- 23 pages
The Shoprite Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Shoprite Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Shoprite Holdings (Shoprite or “the company”) is an investment holding company that operates through its subsidiaries. The company offers fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) retail services by operating various hyper markets, stores, and outlets. It also offers value added services such as money market service, medi-rite and other services. The company primarily operates in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, India, and other countries. It is headquartered in Western Cape, South Africa and employs about 84,000 people. The company recorded revenues of ZAR59,318.6 million (approximately $6,677.5 million) during the financial year ended June 2009 (FY2009), an increase of 24.5% over 2008. The operating profit of the company was ZAR2,912.7 million (approximately $327.9 million) in FY2009, an increase of 24.7% over 2008. The net profit was ZAR1,998.2 million (approximately $224.9 million) in FY2009, an increase of 27.3% over 2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Shoprite Holdings Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Shoprite Holdings Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Shoprite Holdings Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available SHOW LESS READ MORE >
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Key Facts: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Company Overview: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Business Description: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Company History: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Key Employees: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Key Employee Biographies: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Products & Services Listing: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Products & Services Analysis: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
SWOT analysis: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
-Strengths: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
-Weaknesses: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
-Opportunities: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
-Threats: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Company View: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Top Competitors: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
Location and Subsidiary: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
-Head Office: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.
-Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Shoprite Holdings Ltd.