- Language: English
- 196 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Global
App Store Peformance: Number of Applications Cumulated since Launch of the Store (1HY 2010)
- Published: August 2010
- 1 Pages
PowerPoint chart, ready to use in your presentation. The ability of an applications store to build its content catalog is a key factor in its appeal for developers and publishers. To make total application numbers per store more easily comparable, they have been assessed according to the length of each store’s existence in the market.
This figure shows:
- Number of applications in 31 major application stores at the end of June 2010
- Number of months since launch of the store.
- Compares stores' performance based on cumulative number of applications in relation to the age of the store.
- Shows which stores performed better or worse than the market average.
This chart is a part of the comprehensive “Corporate Smartphone Application Report 2010 (1st Half Year 2010 Update)”.