- Published: March 2011
Alternative Energy Monthly Deal Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - Edition 8, 2010
- Published: August 2010
- Region: Global
- 49 Pages
Our “Alternative Energy Monthly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - Edition 8, 2010” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the alternative energy industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the alternative energy industry in June 2010. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the alternative energy industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from Our proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analysis of the market trends for the alternative energy industry in the global arena.
- Review of deal trends in the upstream, midstream, downstream, and equipment and services segments.
- Analysis of M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnerships in the alternative energy industry.
- Summary of the alternative energy deals globally in the last six months.
- Information on the top deals in the industry.
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the alternative energy industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Table of contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Alternative Energy, Deal Summary
2.1 Alternative Energy, Global Deals Analysis, July 2010
2.2 Alternative Energy, Global, Number of Deals by Type, July 2010
2.3 Alternative Energy, Global, Top Deals, July 2010
2.3.1 China Three Gorges To Invest $100 Billion For Two Hydro Power Projects, Pakistan
2.3.2 Calpine Completes Private Placement Of Senior Secured Notes For $1.1 Billion
2.3.3 NXP Semiconductors Prices Initial Public Offering
2.3.4 Enel Green Power Sells Its 50.01% Interest In Endesa Hellas To Mytilineos Holdings
2.3.5 Plasco Energy Group Secures $106.3 Million In Equity Financing
2.4 Alternative Energy, Global, Rumor Deals, July 2010
2.4.1 GDF Suez Plans To Acquire International Power
2.4.2 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo To Issue Bonds For $500 Million
3 Alternative Energy, Deal Summary, by Type
3.1 Alternative Energy, Global, Mergers and Acquisition Deals, July 2010
3.2 Alternative Energy, Global, Asset Finance, July 2010
3.2.1 Alternative Energy, Global, Project Finance, July 2010
3.2.2 Alternative Energy, Global, Self-Funded Projects, July 2010
3.3 Alternative Energy, Global, Equity Offering Deals, July 2010
3.4 Alternative Energy, Global, Debt Offering Deals, July 2010
3.5 Alternative Energy, Global Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, July 2010
3.5.1 Alternative Energy, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, Last Six Months
3.6 Alternative Energy, Global, Partnership Deals, July 2010
4 Deals Summary by Sector
4.1 Alternative Energy, Global Solar Deals, July 2010
4.1.1 Solar - Deals of the Month
4.2 Alternative Energy, Global Wind Deals, July 2010
4.2.1 Wind - Deals of the Month
4.3 Alternative Energy, Global Hydro Deals, July 2010
4.3.1 Hydro - Deals of the Month
4.4 Alternative Energy, Global Biopower Deals, July 2010
4.4.1 Biopower - Deals of the Month
4.5 Alternative Energy, Global Energy Efficiency Deals, July 2010
4.5.1 Energy Efficiency - Deals of the Month
4.6 Alternative Energy, Global Energy Infrastructure Deals, July 2010
4.6.1 Energy Infrastructure - Deals of the Month
4.7 Alternative Energy, Global Geothermal Deals, July 2010
4.7.1 Geothermal - Deals of the Month
4.8 Alternative Energy, Global Energy Storage Deals, July 2010
4.8.1 Energy Storage - Deals of the Month
4.9 Alternative Energy, Global Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Deals, July 2010
4.10 Alternative Energy, Global Transformation Technologies Deals, July 2010
5 Deal Summary by Geography
5.1 Alternative Energy, North America Deals, July 2010
5.1.1 North America - Deals of the Month
5.2 Alternative Energy, Europe Deals, July 2010
5.2.1 Europe - Deals of the Month
5.3 Alternative Energy, Asia-Pacific Deals, July 2010
5.3.1 Asia-Pacific - Deals of the Month
5.4 Alternative Energy, Rest of the World Deals, July 2010
5.4.1 Rest of the World - Deals of the Month
6 Alternative Energy, Top Financial Advisors
6.1 Alternative Energy, Global Top Financial Advisors, Mergers and Acquisitions, February 2010-July 2010
6.2 Alternative Energy, Global Top Financial Advisors, Equity Offerings, February 2010-July 2010
6.3 Alternative Energy, Global Top Financial Advisors, Debt Offerings, February 2010-July 2010
7 Further Information
7.2 About Us
7.3 Contact Us
7.4 Disclosure information