• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Inflammatory Mechanisms in Allergic Diseases. Clinical Allergy and Immunology
Informa Healthcare, September 2001, Pages: 616
Contains patterns of allergic reactivity for disorders such as asthma, atopic dermatitis, urticaria, and anaphylaxis!
Written by leading experts in the field, Inflammatory Mechanisms in Allergic Diseases covers
- non-anaphylactic drug disorders
- synthesis and formation of IgE antibodies
- new treatments using allergenic peptides, immunostimulatory oligonucleotides, and pharmacogenomics
- recent advances targeting effector mechanisms
- hypersensitivity reactions to drugs
- and more!
With over 3100 references, tables, drawings, and micrographs, Inflammatory Mechanisms in Allergic Diseases is an essential reference for allergists, pulmonologists, immunologists, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, otolaryngologists, internists, pediatricians, family practitioners, and medical students in these disciplines.
Burton Zweiman University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, USA.
Lawrence B. Schwartz Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia, USA.