- Language: English
- Published: May 2015
- Region: Global
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Business Trends: Enterprise Architecture
- ID: 1314595
- August 2010
- 27 pages
The report highlights the current challenges with enterprise architecture deployment as identified by 150 respondents to a questionnaire. Key to the relevance of enterprise architecture is that technology and business areas within the enterprise must work together to ensure the architecture is kept up-to-date.
- Enterprise architecture must take a leadership role in IT strategy and service delivery, with special attention paid to people and process aspects
- Enterprise architecture should be communicated in each stakeholder's 'language', as well as being relevant to both management and solution architects
- Architecture can benefit from a metrics-based approach and for it become a respected discipline there needs to be additional encouragement
Highlights of this title
An important aspect of successful enterprise architecture is executive buy-in at the highest level. There has to be a fundamental belief in architecture, which can only come from the prime strategists within the organization.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- The current status of enterprise architecture deployment and the maturity of its use in organizations
- Enterprise architecture continues to have relevance in both technology and business change initiatives
Enterprise architecture survey
Watch out for