- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Union Properties PJSC (UPP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: November 2013
- Region: Global
- 26 pages
Union Properties PJSC (UPP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Union Properties PJSC (Union Properties) is a property investment developer. The company conducts property investment, property development and property management businesses. The company provides rental and office properties. The company’s service portfolio consists of property investment and development, property management, properties investment, racing business, interior design and fitout, themed parks, electro-mechanical contracting, facilities management, duct trading and manufacturing, project management, and district cooling. Union Properties principally operates in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar through its subsidiaries and joint venture companies.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Union Properties PJSC - Key Facts
Union Properties PJSC - Key Employees
Union Properties PJSC - Key Employee Biographies
Union Properties PJSC - Major Products and Services
Union Properties PJSC - History
Union Properties PJSC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Union Properties PJSC - Business Description
Union Properties PJSC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Union Properties PJSC - Strengths
Strength - Extensive Range of Services
Strength - Strong Property Portfolio
Strength - Synergy with Emirates Bank
Union Properties PJSC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decline in Revenue
Union Properties PJSC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: GCC Region
Opportunity - Business Initiatives
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Sustainable & Green Construction
Union Properties PJSC - Threats
Threat - Highly Regulated Environment
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Shrinking Supply of Skilled Craft Professionals
Union Properties PJSC - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Union Properties PJSC, Key Facts
Union Properties PJSC, Key Employees
Union Properties PJSC, Key Employee Biographies
Union Properties PJSC, Major Products and Services
Union Properties PJSC, History
Union Properties PJSC, Subsidiaries
Union Properties PJSC, Joint Venture
Union Properties PJSC, Key Competitors
Union Properties PJSC, Ratios based on current share price
Union Properties PJSC, Annual Ratios
Union Properties PJSC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Union Properties PJSC, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Union Properties PJSC, Ratio Charts
Bukhatir Group Limited
Manazel Real Estate
Deyaar Development PJSC
RAK Properties PJSC