- Language: English
- Published: December 2012
- Region: Brazil
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. (NATU3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1314680
- October 2013
- 28 pages
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. (NATU3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. (Natura) undertakes development, production, distribution and selling of cosmetics, fragrances, and hygiene products. It also involves in the commercial distribution of cosmetic products under the brand name Natura. Its main link with consumers is the Natura Consultants (Ncs). The company's network comprises more than 1.5 million NCs delivering products and services to the company’s stakeholders in seven Latin American countries and France. The company has its own research, manufacturing, and distribution centers in Brazil.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Key Facts
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Key Employees
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Major Products and Services
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - History
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Company Statement
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Business Description
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Strengths
Strength - Leading Position in Brazilian Cosmetics Market
Strength - Diversified Offerings
Strength - Awards and Recognitions
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Direct Selling Channel
Weakness - Substantial Debt
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rise in E-Commerce
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Natural and Organic Cosmetics
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Threats
Threat - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Changing Consumer Preferences
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Key Facts
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Key Employees
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Major Products and Services
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., History
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Other Locations
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Subsidiaries
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Key Competitors
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Annual Ratios
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Natura Cosmeticos S.A., Ratio Charts
Elizabeth Arden, Inc.
Inter Parfums SA
Avon Products, Inc.
Ulric de Varens SA
Jacques Bogart SA