- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1314781
- July 2013
- 18 pages
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. (Medtronic MiniMed) is a medical device company. It undertakes the manufacture and distribution of glucose monitoring devices for the diabetes market. Its products are insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitoring systems. The company also develops therapy management software solutions for improved blood glucose control by revealing more low and high glucose patterns. It provides infusion sets for effective infusion site management. It also provides consulting, online pump training tool, and product trainer program services. The company’s insulin pumps are specifically designed for continuous and flexible insulin delivery.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Key Facts
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Key Employees
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - History
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Company Statement
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Business Description
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Product Portfolio
Strength - Operational Network
Strength - Increase in Sales
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Weakness - Product Recalls
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Aged Population
Opportunity - Growing Diabetes Care Devices Market
Opportunity - New Product Development
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Risk of Product Obsolescence
Threat - Cost Containment Pressures
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc., Key Facts
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc., Key Employees
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc., Major Products and Services
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc., History
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc., Other Locations
Medtronic MiniMed, Inc., Key Competitors
Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.