Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1314856
- February 2015
- 18 pages
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd (Sembcorp Cogen) is a Singapore-based energy utility company. It undertakes generation and commercialization of electrical energy. Sembcorp Cogen is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sembcorp Industries Limited (SIL), a leading energy, water and marine services rendering group. The company operates and maintains its business operations under the utilities segment of SIL. The company supplies power to the grid and steam to the industrial customers. It generates power and heat through its 815 MW combined cycle co-generation plant with 400 MW under development, utilizing natural gas from Sembcorp Gas Pte Ltd under long term contract. Sembcorp Cogen caters to over 40 multinational companies. The company is headquartered in Singapore.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Facts
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Employees
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Major Products and Services
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - History
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Company Statement
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Business Description
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Strong Foothold in the Market
Strength - Support from Parent Company
Strength - Operational Efficiency
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Over-reliance on Thermal Fuel Sources
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Expansion and Quality Initiatives
Opportunity - Growth in Power Sector: Singapore
Opportunity - Initiatives from Energy Regulators
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Threats
Threat - Competition
Threat - Volatility in the Electricity Prices
Threat - Stringent Government Policies
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2014: Sembcorp Marine's PPL Shipyard Starts 2014 with a US$214.3 Million Jack-up Rig Order with Options for Another Two Jack-up Rigs from Marco Polo Marine
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Facts
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Employees
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Major Products and Services
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, History
Sembcorp Cogen Pte Ltd, Key Competitors