• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Clinova - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, May 2011, Pages: 18
Clinova - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Clinova is a pharmaceutical company with focus on developing, manufacturing, licensing and marketing a range of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. The important products marketed by the company include COVAFLU, Quash, and Stemaderm. The company manufactures Covaflu FFP2 disposable face masks and Covaflu FFP3 disposable face masks to prevent harmful particles from entering lungs, by acting as a filtering process. These masks are used as a precautionary measure to protect from HINI flu. The company is also involved in conducting world class research programs to improve novel therapeutic products. It has developed an extensive pipeline of potential new products through research programs. In addition, the company develops clinical-stage compounds in collaboration with external partners. Clinova is headquartered in Hampshire, the UK.
Our Clinova - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Clinova - Key Facts
Clinova - Key Employees
Clinova - Key Employee Biographies
Clinova - Key Operational Employees
Clinova - Major Products and Services
Clinova - History
Clinova - Company Statement
Clinova - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Clinova - Business Description
Clinova - Corporate Strategy
Clinova - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Clinova - Strengths
Strength - Global Presence
Strength - In-house Research Expertise
Clinova - Weaknesses
Weakness - Private Ownership
Clinova - Opportunities
Opportunity - Changing Demographics
Opportunity - Market Potential: Pain
Opportunity - Emerging Markets-Strong Growth Prospects
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements and Collaboration
Clinova - Threats
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Uncertain R&D Outcomes
Clinova - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Amarin Corporation plc
Allergy Therapeutics plc
GW Pharmaceuticals plc