This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Global Voice Group S.A. (GVS) is one of the leading providers of telecommunications management and supervision technologies. It offers telecommunication platforms, which assist regulators in controlling national and international traffic. The company essentially caters to the regulatory bodies from the telecommunications sector. GVS’s services include interconnection management system (IMS), billing and mediation, fraud management, quality of service control, SIM registry, network problem management, number portability and regulatory assistance. It has operations in Cape Town, Seychelles, Lome, Brazzaville, Accra, Conakry and Bangui. GVS is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Global Voice Group S.A. - Key Facts
Global Voice Group S.A. - Key Employees
Global Voice Group S.A. - Major Products and Services
Global Voice Group S.A. - History
Global Voice Group S.A. - Company Statement
Global Voice Group S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Global Voice Group S.A. - Business Description
Global Voice Group S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Global Voice Group S.A. - Strengths
Strength - Integrated Business Model
Strength - Comprehensive Offerings
Strength - Well Established Player
Global Voice Group S.A. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Concentrated Geographic Operations
Global Voice Group S.A. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services
Opportunity - Business Initiatives
Global Voice Group S.A. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Market
Threat - Regulatory Restrictions
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Global Voice Group S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Facts
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Employees
Global Voice Group S.A., Major Products and Services
Global Voice Group S.A., History
Global Voice Group S.A., Other Locations
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Competitors
HT Africa Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Gateway Telecommunications SA (Pty) Ltd.
Alink Telecom International
Blue Sky Satellite Communications
Neotel (Pty) Ltd.
Cote d'Ivoire Telecom