Draka Holding N.V. (Draka) is engaged in the manufacture and sale of cables, which are utilized in a variety of applications. The company offers its products to various industries including, automotive, aviation, government agencies, utilities, telecommunication carriers, CATV and video operators, solar, marine, oil, shipboard, petrochemical, and wind power. The company adopts recycling of residual materials such plastics, which are obtained during cable manufacturing. Draka undertakes innovation for its success. The various innovative programs undertaken include research and development, application engineering, e-commerce, and logistical solutions.
Draka Holding N.V. Key Recent Developments
Jun 03, 2010 EMEC Selects Draka As Subsea Power Cable Provider For Tidal And Wave Energy Test Sites
May 17, 2010 Draka Receives 36kV Subsea Power Cable Contract For Walney 2 Project From Dong Energy
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Draka Holding N.V. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Draka Holding N.V. - Key Facts
Draka Holding N.V. - Key Employees
Draka Holding N.V. - Key Employee Biographies
Draka Holding N.V. - Major Products and Services
Draka Holding N.V. - History
Draka Holding N.V. - Company Statement
Draka Holding N.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Draka Holding N.V. - Business Description
Draka Holding N.V. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Draka Holding N.V. - Strengths
Strength - Strong and Diverse Customer Portfolio
Strength - Wide Geographical Presence
Strength - Leadership Position
Draka Holding N.V. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Raw Material
Weakness - Declining Operational Efficiency
Weakness - Inadequate Capital
Draka Holding N.V. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth of Communications Industry
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services
Draka Holding N.V. - Threats
Threat - Declining Returns
Threat - Hike in Labor Costs
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Draka Holding N.V. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 03, 2010: EMEC Selects Draka As Subsea Power Cable Provider For Tidal And Wave Energy Test Sites
May 17, 2010: Draka Receives 36kV Subsea Power Cable Contract For Walney 2 Project From Dong Energy
Section 5 - Appendix
General Cable Corporation
Belden CDT Inc.
Encore Wire Corporation
Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
International Wire Group Inc