- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
Ener1, Inc. (HEV) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
- ID: 1315099
- August 2010
- 32 pages
Ener1, Inc. (Ener1) is an energy storage products manufacturing company. The company through its subsidiaries is engaged in designing, developing and manufacturing lithium-ion batteries and battery systems in the United States and South Korea. It has categorized its operations into three segments, namely, Battery, Fuel Cell, and Nanotechnology. The company operates in the business segments through its subsidiaries, namely; battery, fuel cell and nanotechnology. It caters its products to customers in the transportation, stationary power, military applications, and small cell markets. The company is headquartered in New York, the US
Ener1, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 05, 2010 Ener1 Reports Net Sales Of $16.1 Million In Q2 2010
Jul 15, 2010 Ener1 Appoints Bruce Curtis As Global President Of Grid Storage Business
Jun 17, 2010 Ener1 Signs MoU With FGC To Develop Energy Storage Opportunities For Russia’s Electricity System
Jun 16, 2010 THINK Commences First Batch Production Of Lithium-Ion Batteries For THINK City
May 10, 2010 Ener1 Reports Net Sales Of $11 Million In Q1 2010
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ener1, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Ener1, Inc. - Key Facts
Ener1, Inc. - Key Employees
Ener1, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Ener1, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Ener1, Inc. - History
Ener1, Inc. - Company Statement
Ener1, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ener1, Inc. - Business Description
Ener1, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ener1, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Expanding Market Share in Sector
Strength - Strong Intellectual Property Portfolio
Strength - Lithium-Ion Batteries
Strength - Strategic Global Partnerships
Ener1, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operating Loss
Weakness - Dependent on Single Customer
Weakness - High Dependence on Suppliers
Ener1, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Clean Vehicles
Opportunity - Government Support
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Ener1, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Variation in existing Laws and Regulations
Threat - Volatility in Oil Prices
Threat - Intense Market Competition
Ener1, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 05, 2010: Ener1 Reports Net Sales Of $16.1 Million In Q2 2010
Jul 15, 2010: Ener1 Appoints Bruce Curtis As Global President Of Grid Storage Business
Jun 17, 2010: Ener1 Signs MoU With FGC To Develop Energy Storage Opportunities For Russia’s Electricity System
Jun 16, 2010: THINK Commences First Batch Production Of Lithium-Ion Batteries For THINK City
May 10, 2010: Ener1 Reports Net Sales Of $11 Million In Q1 2010
Mar 11, 2010: Ener1 Reports Net Sales Of $34.8 Million In 2009
Dec 07, 2009: Ener1 Receives $20m Strategic Investment From ITOCHU
Dec 02, 2009: THINK, Ener1 Secures Supply Agreement For Itochu's EV Project In Japan
Nov 26, 2009: EnerDel To Enter Utility Energy Storage Market
Nov 09, 2009: Ener1 Reports Net Sales Of $8.1 Million In Q3 2009
Section 5 - Appendix
Ballard Power Systems Inc.
Electro Energy Inc.
Johnson Controls, Inc.
LG Chemical Ltd.
Plug Power Inc.