- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Singapore
Van Der Horst Energy Limited (595) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
- ID: 1315124
- August 2010
- 25 pages
Van Der Horst Energy Limited (Van Der) is an independent service and utility company. The company provides numerous logistics services across all routes, like road, sea and air as well as land. Presently, the company carries out its business through investment holding, renewable energy, logistics and microbiotech segments. The Energy business segment of the company is managed and operated by the company Van der Horst Biodiesel (Van der Biodiesel). The Van der Biodiesel is a joint venture company between Van der Horst Engineering and the Institute of Environmental Science and Engineering (IESE), a technological arm of the Nanyang Technological Institute (NTU) of Singapore.
Van Der Horst Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 27, 2010 Van Der Horst Reports Revenue Of $20.97 Million In Fiscal 2010
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Van Der Horst Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Key Facts
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Key Employees
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - History
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Business Description
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Strengths
Strength - Strategic Contract
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position
Strength - Diverse Business Portfolio
Strength - Strategic Positioning
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - General Logistics Business
Weakness - Declining Market Share in Sector
Weakness - Declining Operating Margin
Weakness - Low Return on Equity
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Biodiesel Segment
Opportunity - Expansion into Other Geographical Markets
Opportunity - Using Biodiesel to Generate Electricity
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Threats
Threat - Second Generation Technology
Threat - Dependency on Government Incentives
Van Der Horst Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 27, 2010: Van Der Horst Reports Revenue Of $20.97 Million In Fiscal 2010
Section 5 - Appendix
Bangpakong Terminal Public Company Limited
Toll Logistics (Asia) Limited
Sical Logistics Limited
Vance Bioenergy Pte. Ltd.