- Language: English
- 80 Pages
- Published: November 2011
- Region: China
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited (2088) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1315235
- September 2013
- 26 pages
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited (2088) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Company Limited (Xiwang Sugar Holdings) is a corn processing enterprise. The company is mainly involved in the production and distribution of variety of starch sugars and corn products. The products offered by the company include crystallized glucose, crystallized fructose, corn gluten meal, corn germ, corn starch and sodium gluconate. These products find applications in food and beverage, animal feed and many consumer and industrial products. The company has a production facility located in Shandong Province, China. It sells its products in the domestic markets and overseas market. Xiwang Sugar Holdings is headquartered in Zouping County of Shandong Province, China
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Key Facts
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Key Employees
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Major Products and Services
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - History
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Company Statement
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Business Description
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Corporate Strategy
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
Strength - Market Leading Position in China
Strength - Vertically Integrated Facilities
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Weak Profitability Indicators
Weakness - Decline in Liquidity Position
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Market Prospects: Sugar and Starch
Opportunity - Strategic Agreement
Opportunity - Emerging Markets
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Increase in the Input Costs
Threat - Changing Consumer Demands
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Key Facts
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Key Employees
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Major Products and Services
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, History
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Other Locations
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Subsidiaries
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Key Competitors
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Annual Ratios
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited, Ratio Charts
Imperial Sugar Company
Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited
Xinjiang Guannong Fruit & Antler (Group) Co., Ltd.
China Starch Holdings Ltd.
Zouping Yikang Group Co Ltd