United States (USA) Online Retail, E-Retail, E-Tailing Market & Forecast - By Merchandise, Payment Method, & 22 Companies Analysis to 2017
- Language: English
- 178 Pages
- Published: July 2013
- Region: United States
American Energy Production, Inc. (American Energy) is an independent energy company. The company is primarily engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. In addition, the company owns and operates a drilling rig and drill oil and gas wells for exploration and production purpose. Recently, American Energy diversified into the exploration, evaluation, development and mining of gold and other minerals through acquisition of the Trinity Claim Goldmine. The company primarily operates in the California and Texas region, the US. The company is headquartered in Mineral Wells, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of American Energy Production, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
American Energy Production, Inc. - Key Facts
American Energy Production, Inc. - Key Employees
American Energy Production, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
American Energy Production, Inc. - Major Products and Services
American Energy Production, Inc. - History
American Energy Production, Inc. - Company Statement
American Energy Production, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
American Energy Production, Inc. - Business Description
American Energy Production, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
American Energy Production, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Improving finacial Performance
Strength - Wide Asset Base
Strength - Strong Upstream Operations
American Energy Production, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Market Share in Sector
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
Weakness - Low Return on Equity
Weakness - Dependence on Transportation Facilities
American Energy Production, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Deep Offshore- Growth Area for the Long Term
Opportunity - Diversification into Gold Mining Operations
Opportunity - Focused Strategy
American Energy Production, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Fluctuating Oil Markets
Threat - US Energy Policy and Increasing Tax Burden
Threat - Competitive Pressure
American Energy Production, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Bonanza Oil & Gas, Inc.
North American Energy Resources, Inc.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc.
Imperial Petroleum, Inc.
California Gold Corp
Vista Gold Corp.