- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Coastal Contacts Inc. (COA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: February 2013
- 28 pages
Coastal Contacts Inc. (Coastal Contacts) is an online retailer that sells contact lenses, eyeglasses, sunglasses and vision care accessories. The company offers a wide range of product portfolio including contact lenses, glasses, sunglasses, solutions and accessories. Its contact lenses comprise daily wear, colour lenses, weekly wear and monthly wear contact lenses. The glasses are available in different shapes made up of metal, titanium, stainless steel and plastics. Coastal Contacts caters to customers in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific through its network of distribution, manufacturing and business facilities.
Coastal Contacts Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 14, 2012: Coastal Contacts Reports Revenue Of CAD48.2m In Q2 Fiscal 2012nJan 17, 2012: Coastal Contacts Names Greg Lechner As Vice President, Business Development, US
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Coastal Contacts Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Key Facts
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Key Employees
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Major Products and Services
Coastal Contacts Inc. - History
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Company Statement
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Business Description
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Coastal Contacts Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Strong Customer Reorder Rate
Strength - Strong Market Presence
Strength - Strong Contact Lens Business
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Few Suppliers
Weakness - Dependence on Internet
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Vision Care Products
Opportunity - Inclusion of New Brands
Opportunity - Market Penetration
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Threats
Threat - Disruption in its Distribution Facilities
Threat - Increasing Incidents of Fraud
Threat - Competitive Market
Coastal Contacts Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Coastal Contacts Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Coastal Contacts Inc., Recent Developments
Jun 14, 2012: Coastal Contacts Reports Revenue Of CAD48.2m In Q2 Fiscal 2012
Jan 17, 2012: Coastal Contacts Names Greg Lechner As Vice President, Business Development, US
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Coastal Contacts Inc., Key Facts
Coastal Contacts Inc., Key Employees
Coastal Contacts Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Coastal Contacts Inc., Major Products and Services
Coastal Contacts Inc., History
Coastal Contacts Inc., Subsidiaries
Coastal Contacts Inc., Key Competitors
Coastal Contacts Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Coastal Contacts Inc., Annual Ratios
Coastal Contacts Inc., Interim Ratios
Coastal Contacts Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Coastal Contacts Inc., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Coastal Contacts Inc., Ratio Charts
Meganesuper Co. Ltd.
Jin Co. Ltd.
Aigan Co., Ltd.
Eye Care Centers of America, Inc.
Refac Optical Group
U.S. Vision, Inc.
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|