- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Winergy AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: January 2013
- 18 pages
Winergy AG (Winergy) is a manufacturer of wind turbine drive systems. The company provides gearboxes, couplings, generators and converters. The company's gearboxes for wind turbines include both standard and customer-specific engineered products with power capacity ranging from 600 KW to 6.5 MW. The company's services include technical support, drive train components spare parts, field service, workshop service and complete spare components. The company undertakes extensive research and development activities to develop innovative drive train components for global wind energy industry. The company offers its products and services though its subsidiaries in the US, India and China.
Winergy AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2012: Winergy Supplies Equipment For Shepherds Flat Wind Farm Project In USnAug 03, 2012: Winergy To Exhibit Fuhrlaender 3 MW HybridDrive At Husum WindEnergy 2012 In Germany
Our Winergy AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Winergy AG - Key Facts
Winergy AG - Key Employees
Winergy AG - Key Employee Biographies
Winergy AG - Major Products and Services
Winergy AG - History
Winergy AG - Company Statement
Winergy AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Winergy AG - Business Description
Winergy AG - Corporate Strategy
Winergy AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Winergy AG - Strengths
Strength - Market Presence
Strength - Broad Spectrum of Support Services
Strength - Strategically Located in Key Growth Markets
Winergy AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Value Chain Presence
Winergy AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Product Introduction
Opportunity - Favorable Renewable Policies
Opportunity - Growth in German Wind Energy Market
Winergy AG - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Advancing Trends in Technology
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Winergy AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Winergy AG, Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2012: Winergy Supplies Equipment For Shepherds Flat Wind Farm Project In US
Aug 03, 2012: Winergy To Exhibit Fuhrlaender 3 MW HybridDrive At Husum WindEnergy 2012 In Germany
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Winergy AG, Key Facts
Winergy AG, Key Employees
Winergy AG, Key Employee Biographies
Winergy AG, Major Products and Services
Winergy AG, History
Winergy AG, Subsidiaries
Winergy AG, Key Competitors
Hansen Transmissions International NV
Brad Foote Gear Works, Inc.
VEM Sachsenwerk GmbH
Xantrex Technology Inc.
Ingeteam Corporacion, S.A.
ELIN Motoren GmbH
American Superconductor Corporation
Hangzhou Advance Gearbox Group Co., Ltd.
China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd
Ishibashi Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Chongqing Gearbox Company Co., Ltd.