Piller Group GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1322028
- August 2015
- 20 pages
Piller Group GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Piller Group GmbH (Piller) is a power systems manufacturing company. The company is an operating subsidiary of Langley Holdings Plc, a multi-disciplined global UK engineering group. The company produces power protection systems and converters. Piller manufactures high quality UPS (un-interrupted power supply systems) and other electrical components. The product portfolio of the company includes rotary UPS, static UPS, static transfer switches, converter systems, and energy storage systems. It caters to diversified clientele which include financial markets; insurance, telecommunications and broadcasting, computing; airports, healthcare; industry and manufacturing. Piller has manufacturing facility at its headquarters and testing facility at Bilshausen, Germany. The company operates globally through a network of subsidiaries in Australia, France, the US, Italy, Canada, Spain and Taiwan. Piller Group is headquartered at Osterode, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Piller Group GmbH - Key Facts
Piller Group GmbH - Key Employees
Piller Group GmbH - Key Employee Biographies
Piller Group GmbH - Major Products and Services
Piller Group GmbH - History
Piller Group GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Piller Group GmbH - Business Description
Piller Group GmbH - Corporate Strategy
Piller Group GmbH - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Piller Group GmbH - Strengths
Strength - Strong Customer Base
Strength - Innovative Configurations
Piller Group GmbH - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Presence in Asia-Pacific Region
Piller Group GmbH - Opportunities
Opportunity - Demand for Clean Technologies
Opportunity - New Contracts
Opportunity - Positive Market for UPS Systems
Piller Group GmbH - Threats
Threat - Changing Technology Environment
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Regulations from RoHS and WEEE
Piller Group GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 09, 2014: Piller’s mission critical micro-grid solution saves firm €millions
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Piller Group GmbH, Key Facts
Piller Group GmbH, Key Employees
Piller Group GmbH, Key Employee Biographies
Piller Group GmbH, Major Products and Services
Piller Group GmbH, History
Piller Group GmbH, Other Locations
Piller Group GmbH, Subsidiaries
Piller Group GmbH, Key Competitors