PCL Constructors Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1322031
- December 2015
- 24 pages
PCL Constructors Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PCL Constructors Inc. (PCL) is a construction company that provides wide range of construction services which includes project planning, design management, value analysis, preparation of budgets and schedules, engineering, construction management, and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC). The company also offers other services such as pre-construction, virtual construction, modular construction, global procurement, financial, insurance services and supply of construction equipment. PCL offers its service to various industries such as aviation, education, government, healthcare, manufacturing, railroad, hospitality, residential, sports and transit infrastructure. Geographically, the company operates in Canada, the US, the Caribbean and Australia through its subsidiaries. PCL is headquartered in Edmonton, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
PCL Constructors Inc. - Key Facts
PCL Constructors Inc. - Key Employees
PCL Constructors Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
PCL Constructors Inc. - Key Operational Employees
PCL Constructors Inc. - Major Products and Services
PCL Constructors Inc. - History
PCL Constructors Inc. - Company Statement
PCL Constructors Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PCL Constructors Inc. - Business Description
PCL Constructors Inc. - Corporate Strategy
PCL Constructors Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PCL Constructors Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Industry Recognitions
Strength - Comprehensive Service Line
Strength - Project Expertise
PCL Constructors Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operational Issues
PCL Constructors Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Demand for Green Projects
Opportunity - Infrastructure Spending Worldwide
Opportunity - New Contracts
PCL Constructors Inc. - Threats
Threat - Compliance with Environment Regulations
Threat - Cost Overruns
Threat - Increasing Competition for Infrastructure Projects
PCL Constructors Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 09, 2014: PCL Joint Venture Awarded Power Plant Contract from Old Dominion Electric Cooperative
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
PCL Constructors Inc., Key Facts
PCL Constructors Inc., Key Employees
PCL Constructors Inc., Key Employee Biographies
PCL Constructors Inc., Key Operational Employees
PCL Constructors Inc., Major Products and Services
PCL Constructors Inc., History
PCL Constructors Inc., Subsidiaries
PCL Constructors Inc., Key Competitors