- Language: English
- Published: May 2014
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. (WIG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1322047
- January 2013
- 27 pages
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. (Wilson HTM) is an Australian financial services company which offers corporate, wealth and investment management services. Wilson HTM provides a wide range of investment management, capital market, and private wealth management services, including the management of specialty fund investments. It offers financial planning solutions for the customers insurance, retirement, investment and risk. The group also develops and operates boutique fund management businesses. Wilson HTM operates with offices in Brisbane, Hervey Bay, Melbourne, Dalby, Gold Coast and Sydney.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Key Facts
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Key Employees
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - History
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Company Statement
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Business Description
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Portfolio
Strength - Market Leading Coverage
Strength - Deutsche Bank Backing
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Profitability
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Global Wealth Market
Opportunity - Government Initiatives
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Stiff Competition
Threat - Subdued Global Economic Growth
Threat - Low Trading Volumes
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Key Facts
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Key Employees
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Major Products and Services
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., History
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Other Locations
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Subsidiaries
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Key Competitors
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Annual Ratios
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Wilson HTM Investment Group Ltd., Ratio Charts
Washington H. Soul Pattinson and Co. Ltd
IOOF Holdings Ltd
ANZ Banking Group Ltd.
Bell Financial Group Ltd
DKN Financial Group Limited
Macquarie Group Limited
Centuria Capital Limited