Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is an international group of insurance brokers and risk management consultants. The group offers a wide range of insurance, risk management, brokerage and employee benefit services. It offers coverage for accident and health, cargo, casualty, clinical trials, claims consultancy, marine, healthcare insurance, reinsurance, and wholesale insurance services. Employee benefit services offered includes pension and retirement services, health, risk and benefits, investment services and wealth management. JLT has offices in 35 countries and through JLT International Network offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in over 135 countries.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Key Facts
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Key Employees
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Major Products and Services
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - History
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Company Statement
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Business Description
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Corporate Strategy
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Strengths
Strength - Organic Growth
Strength - Increasing Operational Efficiency
Strength - Global Reach
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Large Outstanding Long Term Debt
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Global Non-Life Insurance Outlook
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Business Expansion
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Threats
Threat - Sovereign Debt Crisis
Threat - Competition
Threat - Lower Interest Rates
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Key Facts
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Key Employees
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Major Products and Services
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, History
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Other Locations
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Subsidiaries
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Key Competitors
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Annual Ratios
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Ratio Charts