- Published: May 2011
- Region: Global
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: January 2014
- Region: Global
- 21 pages
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd (Aurora) is a Tasmanian government owned integrated energy and network business. The company operates as the distribution network service provider on mainland Tasmania, and services approximately 229,400 residential and 50,400 commercial distribution customers across the state. It retails both electricity and gas in Victoria and Tasmania. Aurora also undertakes complementary activities in telecommunications and energy-related technologies. It owns and maintains the distribution network - the poles and wires -that supplies electricity to homes and businesses in Tasmania. The company also offers wholesale telecommunications services using optical fiber networks.
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2013 Unprecedented demand for premium feed-in tariff
Jul 01, 2013 Aurora working to restore power across Hobart
Jun 18, 2013 Aurora Energy Launches New $8m Substation For Kingborough In Australia
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Key Facts
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Key Employees
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - History
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Company Statement
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Business Description
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Business
Strength - Strong Financial Performance
Strength - Strong Governmental Support
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Weak Liquidity Position
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Smart Network Vision
Opportunity - Fiscal Incentives for Renewable Generation
Opportunity - Increasing Natural Gas and Electricity Demand
Opportunity - Technology Platform
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Threats
Threat - Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd, Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2013: Unprecedented demand for premium feed-in tariff
Jul 01, 2013: Aurora working to restore power across Hobart
Jun 18, 2013: Aurora Energy Launches New $8m Substation For Kingborough In Australia
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd, Key Facts
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd, Key Employees
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd, Major Products and Services
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd, History
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd, Subsidiaries
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd, Key Competitors
Western Power Corporation
CitiPower & Powercor Australia
Powercor Australia, Ltd.
Spark Infrastructure Group