The Neurodevice 2013 Report: Neuroprosthetics, Neuromodulation, Neurosurgery, Neurovascular Intervention and Neurosoftware.
- Language: English
- 150 Pages
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Global
The Magstim Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
The Hearst Corporation (Hearst) is one of the leading and diversified media and communication companies in the US. The company through its seven business groups operates in the communications industry, in print media, including newspapers, magazines and business publishing. The company is also into the business line of broadcasting on radio and TV, cable networks, TV production and distribution, newspaper features distribution and real estate. Some of the key brands of the company include San Francisco Chronicle, Houston Chronicle, Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, A&E Network, Cosmopolitan TV, UGO Entertainment, and Black Book among others.
The Magstim Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 27, 2014 Hearst Corporation Announces Formation of Hearst Health
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
The Magstim Company Limited - Key Facts
The Magstim Company Limited - Key Employees
The Magstim Company Limited - Key Employee Biographies
The Magstim Company Limited - Key Operational Employees
The Magstim Company Limited - Major Products and Services
The Magstim Company Limited - History
The Magstim Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Magstim Company Limited - Business Description
The Magstim Company Limited - Corporate Strategy
The Magstim Company Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Magstim Company Limited - Strengths
Strength - Focus on Innovation
Strength - Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Devices
Strength - Success in International Markets
The Magstim Company Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Product Safety Concerns
The Magstim Company Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Neurostimulation Devices Market
Opportunity - New Product: Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
Opportunity - Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation: Migraine Treatment
The Magstim Company Limited - Threats
Threat - Regulatory Oversight
Threat - Competition
Threat - Risks associated with the use of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Devices
The Magstim Company Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
The Magstim Company Limited, Key Facts
The Magstim Company Limited, Key Employees
The Magstim Company Limited, Key Employee Biographies
The Magstim Company Limited, Key Operational Employees
The Magstim Company Limited, Major Products and Services
The Magstim Company Limited, History
The Magstim Company Limited, Subsidiaries
The Magstim Company Limited, Key Competitors
Axelgaard Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
Axon Systems, Inc.