The Peruvian Defense Industry: Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Language: English
- 112 Pages
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Peru
Southern Copper Corporation (Southern) is one of the world’s largest integrated copper producers. The company is principally engaged in the production of copper, molybdenum, zinc and silver. The mining, smelting and refining operations of the company are located in Peru and Mexico and exploration activities are conducted in Peru, Mexico and Chile. The Peruvian copper operations of the company includes mining, milling and flotation of copper ore to produce copper concentrates and molybdenum concentrates; the smelting of copper concentrates to produce anode copper; and the refining of anode copper to produce copper cathodes.
Our Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Strategic Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Key Facts
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Key Employees
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Major Products and Services
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - History
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Company Statement
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Business Description
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Facilities
Strength - Strong Focus on Explorations
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Poor Financial Performance
Weakness - Over Dependence on Limited Customers
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Surging Demand for Gold
Opportunity - Increase in Demand for Molybdenum
Opportunity - Strategic Plans
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Threats
Threat - Volatile Prices of Commodities
Threat - Operational Risks
Threat - Environmental Regulations
Southern Peru Copper Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Teck Resources Limited
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd.
Taseko Mines Limited