San Miguel Brewery, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. (SMPA) is a member-owned electricity utility. The cooperative carries out activities related to distribution of electricity. It provides reliable electricity to over 10,000 member customers, covering an area of 3,600 square miles. SMPA offers services in portions of Montrose, San Miguel, Dolores, Mesa, San Juan, Hinsdale and Ouray counties in southwestern Colorado. The cooperative procures electricity from Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association and four local members such as Bridal Veil Hydro, Coal Creek Hydro, Ouray Hydro and the Community Solar Array and it also distributes electricity to its members. SMPA operates through well-established network of approximately 1,800 miles of transmission line across service area. It provides electricity to residential, commercial and agricultural customers across seven counties of western Colorado. The cooperative is a member of Touchstone Energy cooperative, an alliance for locally owned and member electric cooperatives for standard services. SMPA is headquartered in Nucla, Colorado, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Key Facts
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Key Employees
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Key Operational Employees
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Major Products and Services
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - History
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Company Statement
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Business Description
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Association with Touchstone Energy
Strength - Operational and Service Structure
Strength - Low Priced Electricity Utility
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Substantial Debt Obligation
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Advanced Metering Programs
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: US Market
Opportunity - Growing Renewable Energy Market
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Tampering of Meters
Threat - Electricity Price Fluctuations
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
San Miguel Power Association, Inc., Key Facts
San Miguel Power Association, Inc., Key Employees
San Miguel Power Association, Inc., Key Operational Employees
San Miguel Power Association, Inc., Major Products and Services
San Miguel Power Association, Inc., History
San Miguel Power Association, Inc., Other Locations
San Miguel Power Association, Inc., Key Competitors
Fountain Valley Power, LLC
PUBLIC SERVICE COMPANY OF COLORADO
Crescent Electric Supply Company
Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association, Inc.
Black Hills Colorado, LLC
San Luis Valley Rural Electric Cooperative