- Language: English
- 794 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Global
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. (6764) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
- Published: August 2010
- Region: Global
- 33 pages
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. (SANYO) is a diversified company, engaged in the development, manufacture and sales of a wide variety of products. The company is a consolidated subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation. It operates through five reportable business segments, namely: Energy Business, Electronic Device Business, Digital System Business, Commercial Business and Consumer Electronic Business. Its product portfolio includes digital cameras, televisions, projectors, audio products, electronic components, home appliances, air conditioners, biomedical and medical equipments, CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) products and batteries.
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Aug 19, 2010 SANYO And Apollo Energy Install Solar System At Johnson & Johnson Medical Headquarters In Sydney, Australia
Jul 30, 2010 SANYO Completes New Factory For Li-Ion Batteries For Eco-friendly Vehicles
Jul 29, 2010 DuROCK Receives Ontario's First Micro-FIT Payment For PV Rooftop Installation
Jun 15, 2010 SANYO To Increase Production Capacity For HIT 1 Solar Cell Modules At Nishikinohama Factory And Shiga Plant
Jun 10, 2010 SANYO To Expand Solar And Energy Solutions Business In Europe
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - History
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Business Description
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Research & Development
Strength - Diversified Product Portfolio
Strength - Geographic Diversification
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Weakness - Declining Market Share in Sector
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Clean Vehicles
Opportunity - Potential Digital Camera Market
Opportunity - Strategic Expansion Activities
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Government regulations
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Affect of Natural Disasters
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 19, 2010: SANYO And Apollo Energy Install Solar System At Johnson & Johnson Medical Headquarters In Sydney, Australia
Jul 30, 2010: SANYO Completes New Factory For Li-Ion Batteries For Eco-friendly Vehicles
Jul 29, 2010: DuROCK Receives Ontario's First Micro-FIT Payment For PV Rooftop Installation
Jun 15, 2010: SANYO To Increase Production Capacity For HIT 1 Solar Cell Modules At Nishikinohama Factory And Shiga Plant
Jun 10, 2010: SANYO To Expand Solar And Energy Solutions Business In Europe
Jun 07, 2010: RSEnergy Announces Installation Of 250kWp Of Tracking Systems In Greece
Jun 07, 2010: SANYO Launches New Air Purification Systems For Duct-type Air Conditioners
Jun 04, 2010: SANYO And University Of California To Test Solar Power Generation System With Cloud Observation Cameras In US
May 31, 2010: Panasonic To Launch HIT 215 Series Household Solar Power Generation Systems
May 26, 2010: SANYO To Supply HIT Solar Cell To Solar Power Plant In Italy
Section 5 - Appendix
Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
Sharp Electronics Corporation
Solar Enertech Corp.
JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd.