- Language: English
- Published: October 2012
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum (TGKJ) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
- Published: August 2010
- 27 pages
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum (OJSC Fortum) is a Russian unit of Finnish energy concern Fortum. Originally Territorial Generating company 10 OJSC (TGC-10 OJSC) was changed to OJSC Fortum in April 2009. OJSC Fortum is engaged in production and distribution of heat and electricity in Ural and Western Siberian regions of Russian Federation. Total installed electricity capacity of company's branches and subsidiaries is around 2,800 MW and heat capacity is 13,600 Gcal/h. The company owns and operates eight power plants. The company distributes heat through OJSC Urals Heat Network Company. The company operates through 12 branches and 6 subsidiaries.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Open Joint Stock Company Fortum provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Key Facts
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Key Employees
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Key Employee Biographies
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Major Products and Services
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - History
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Company Statement
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Business Description
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum- Corporate Strategy
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Strengths
Strength - Management Initiatives
Strength - Efficient Assets
Strength - Strong Financial Growth
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Weaknesses
Weakness - Economic Slowdown
Weakness - Dependence on Thermal Fuel Sources
Weakness - Dependence on Third Party Sources for transmission
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Power Demand in Russia
Opportunity - Liberalization in Russian Electricity System
Opportunity - Investment Program
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Threats
Threat - Fluctuations in Natural Gas Prices
Threat - Seasonality of Business
Threat - Power sector reforms
Open Joint Stock Company Fortum - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Volzhskaya territorial'naya generiruyushchaya kompaniya OAO
JSC Quadra - Power Generation
Yenisei Territorial Generating Company