• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 (TGKB) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
GlobalData, August 2010, Pages: 25
Open Joint-Stock Company Territorial Generating Company #2 (JSC TGC-2) is a Russian power generating company. The company was set up as a part of restructuring of RAO UES of Russia and is one of the leading generating companies in Russian Federation. The primary operations of the company are in 6 territories of Russian Federation: Arkhangelsk region, Volgoda region, Kostroma region, Novgorod region, Tver region and Yareslavl region. The main activities of the company are generation and transmission of heat and electricity. The company operates 15 thermal power plants, 13 boiler plants and 5 heat distribution enterprises. The company also operates 56 municipal boiler stations on lease basis.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Key Facts
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Key Employees
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Key Employee Biographies
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Major Products and Services
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - History
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Company Statement
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Business Description
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2- Corporate Strategy
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Strengths
Strength - Management Initiatives
Strength - Strong Financial Growth
Strength - Leading Position
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Weaknesses
Weakness - Ageing Facilities and Equipment
Weakness - Increase in interest outgo
Weakness - Dependency on Thermal Fuel Sources
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Opportunities
Opportunity - Renovation and Modernization
Opportunity - Growing Focus on Renewable Energy Sources
Opportunity - Repair and Modernization Program
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Threats
Threat - Liberalization of the Electricity Industry
Threat - Increase in market share by competitors
Threat - Economic Slowdown
JSC Territorial Generating Company #2 - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
OJSC Enel OGK-5