- Language: English
- Published: April 2015
- Region: Global, United States
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1322857
- February 2013
- Region: United States
- 15 pages
American Eagle Airlines, Inc. (American Eagle) is a regional airliner, offering flight services in the US. It is one of the largest scheduled passenger airlines in the world in terms of available seat miles and revenue passenger miles. The company operates regional flights and provides passenger transport with over 1,700 daily flights serving to more than 150 cities across United States, Canada, Bahamas, Mexico, and the Caribbean. American Eagle operates a fleet of over 280 aircrafts, which hubs in Boston, Chicago O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami, New York LaGuardia and San Juan. The company operates as a subsidiary of AMR Eagle Holding Corporation.
Our American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Key Facts
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Key Employees
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Major Products and Services
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - History
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Business Description
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Large Fleet
Strength - Member of Oneworld alliance
Strength - Wide Network
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Civil Penalties
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Business Restructuring
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Aviation Industry
Opportunity - Open Skies Policy
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Threats
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Volatility in Fuel Prices
American Eagle Airlines Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
American Eagle Airlines Inc., Key Facts
American Eagle Airlines Inc., Key Employees
American Eagle Airlines Inc., Key Employee Biographies
American Eagle Airlines Inc., Major Products and Services
American Eagle Airlines Inc., History
American Eagle Airlines Inc., Key Competitors
Continental Airlines, Inc.
AirTran Airways Inc.
Alaska Air Group, Inc.
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Frontier Airlines Holdings, Inc.
Northwest Airlines Corporation