The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MicroStrategy Incorporated (MicroStrategy) is an enterprise software solution provider. It designs, develops, markets and sells analytics, mobile and security software platforms through licensing arrangements and cloud-based subscriptions and related services. It provides enterprise-ready analytics, mobile, and security software platforms. The company solutions include MicroStrategy Analytics Platform, MicroStrategy Mobile Platform; MicroStrategy Express; MicroStrategy Secure Cloud; MicroStrategy Alert; and MicroStrategy Usher. MicroStrategy offers its solutions to retail, travel and hospitality, CPG manufacturing, technology, healthcare, public sector and others. The company markets its products mainly through sales force, integrators and consulting firms, resellers; value added resellers, original equipment manufacturers and technology partners. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific. MicroStrategy is headquartered in Virginia, US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Facts
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Employees
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Major Products and Services
MicroStrategy Incorporated - History
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Company Statement
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Business Description
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
MicroStrategy Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Strengths
Strength - Research and Development
Strength - Improved Liquidity
Strength - Dominant Position
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Channel Partners
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing
Opportunity - New Products Launches
Opportunity - New Agreements
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Threats
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Risk of Data Breach
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Facts
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Employees
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Major Products and Services
MicroStrategy Incorporated, History
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Other Locations
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Subsidiaries
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Competitors
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Annual Ratios
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Ratio Charts
SAS Institute Inc.
Qlik Technologies, Inc.
N2N Global Inc.
Information Builders Inc.
Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
IBM Global Services