- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: February 2015
NCC Group PLC (NCC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1323143
- October 2014
- 30 pages
NCC Group PLC (NCC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NCC Group plc (NCC Group) is a global information assurance company. It provides escrow, verification, security testing, website performance, software testing, and domain services to global organizations. The company’s services portfolio includes SaaS assured, software verification, escrow agreements, security and penetration testing, website performance optimization, and domain abuse monitoring services among others, Through these offerings, it caters over 15,000 clients, spanning from small-sized companies to major corporations, including public, private and non-for-profit organizations. The company operates in UK, Europe, US, and Australia through its subsidiaries, and offices. It has over 28 subsidiaries, of which NCC Group Escrow Europe BV, iSEC Partners Inc, NCC Group SDLC Limited, Matasano Security LLC, and Artemis Internet Limited are the major ones. NCC Group is headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
The company’s focus lies in client risk mitigation through a complementary range of service offerings that address a wide range of business issues. In line with this, NCC Group announced its plan to launch .trust, a generic domain that provides a safer and more trustworthy internet browsing option.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
NCC Group PLC - Key Facts
NCC Group PLC - Key Employees
NCC Group PLC - Key Employee Biographies
NCC Group PLC - Major Products and Services
NCC Group PLC - History
NCC Group PLC - Company Statement
NCC Group PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
NCC Group PLC - Business Description
NCC Group PLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NCC Group PLC - Strengths
Strength - Established Presence
Strength - Geographical Diversity
Strength - Focus on Research and Development
NCC Group PLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increasing Debt
NCC Group PLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market
Opportunity - Demand for IT Security Services
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
NCC Group PLC - Threats
Threat - Pirated Versions of IT Products
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
NCC Group PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
NCC Group PLC, Key Facts
NCC Group PLC, Key Employees
NCC Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
NCC Group PLC, Major Products and Services
NCC Group PLC, History
NCC Group PLC, Other Locations
NCC Group PLC, Subsidiaries
NCC Group PLC, Key Competitors
NCC Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price
NCC Group PLC, Annual Ratios
NCC Group PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
NCC Group PLC, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
NCC Group PLC, Ratio Charts
Telecity Group Plc
ANS Group Plc
Vianet Group plc
Ultima Networks Plc
Right People Technologies