- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. (SSTI) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
- ID: 1323166
- September 2010
- 30 pages
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. (SST) is a US-based supplier of NOR Flash memory semiconductor devices. The devices offered by the company cater to the networking, digital consumer, wireless communication, and Internet computing markets. The product portfolio of the company includes semiconductor products such as NAND flash controllers and NAND Controller-based modules; smart card integrated circuits and modules; flash microcontrollers; and radio frequency ICs and modules. The company operates principally in the US, Europe, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, and other Asian countries. The company is headquartered at Sunnyvale (California), the US.
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2009 Silicon Storage to be acquired for $2.10 per share
Nov 02, 2009 SST unveils 1.8V serial flash memory
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note-: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Key Facts
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Key Employees
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - History
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Company Statement
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Business Description
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Market Presence
Strength - Extensive Research and Development Activities
Strength - Superflash Technology Platform
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Operating Margin
Weakness - Low Return on Equity
Weakness - Declining Market Share in Sector
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in China and Hong Kong
Opportunity - Expansion Plans
Opportunity - Growing Licensing Business
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressure
Threat - Cyclical Semiconductor Industry
Threat - Inventory Valuation
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2009: Silicon Storage to be acquired for $2.10 per share
Nov 02, 2009: SST unveils 1.8V serial flash memory
Section 5 - Appendix
Logitech International S.A.
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Software House International