- Language: English
- Published: April 2015
- Region: Global
Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1323215
- October 2014
- 31 pages
Copa Holdings, S.A. (CPA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Copa Holdings, S.A. (Copa) is a leading Latin American provider of airline passenger, and cargo services. It operates through two principal operating subsidiaries, namely, Copa Airlines Colombia and Copa Airlines. Copa Airlines operates in the Republic of Panama, and Copa Airlines Colombia provides service within Colombia connected by international flights from various cities in Colombia to Panama City, Caracas, Cancun, Mexico City, Guayaquil, and Quito. The company operates approximately 327 daily scheduled flights among 66 destinations in 29 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean from its Panama City hub. Copa is headquartered in Panama City, Panama.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Key Facts
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Key Employees
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Major Products and Services
Copa Holdings, S.A. - History
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Company Statement
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Business Description
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Copa Holdings, S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Strengths
Strength - Operational Presence
Strength - Fleet Portfolio
Strength - Positive Liquidity Position
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Debt Obligations
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Key Business Initiatives
Opportunity - Open Skies Policy
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Aviation Industry
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Fluctuations in Fuel Prices
Threat - Government Regulations
Copa Holdings, S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Copa Holdings, S.A., Key Facts
Copa Holdings, S.A., Key Employees
Copa Holdings, S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Copa Holdings, S.A., Major Products and Services
Copa Holdings, S.A., History
Copa Holdings, S.A., Subsidiaries
Copa Holdings, S.A., Key Competitors
Copa Holdings, S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Copa Holdings, S.A., Annual Ratios
Copa Holdings, S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Copa Holdings, S.A., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Copa Holdings, S.A., Ratio Charts
Air Transport Services Group Inc.
American Airlines, Inc.
Aerovías del Continente Americano, S.A.