• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Global Managed Security Services Market 2009-2013
Infiniti Research Limited, August 2010, Pages: 23
Global Managed Security Services Market 2009-2013 report by Technavio Insights forecasts the Managed Security Services (MSS) market to grow at a CAGR of 14.2 percent, with Americas (including North America and Latin America) having the largest market share of 43.7 percent.
The major growth drivers include:
- The need to focus more on core business activities, is driving the companies to outsource the security management to MSS providers
- With assurance from service performance by using Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the companies can expect real-time results (i.e. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year) from the MSS providers, which is driving the companies to opt for them
- Regulations and Compliance Management standards compel organizations to improve security to protect end users. This is also driving the companies to MSS providers for advice and help
- With the ever increasing threat, the companies are in need of proficient and experienced workforce for securing their information/systems from potential threats
However, the market is faced with some challenges which can inhibit the growth, such as, issues in shared environment, where certain MSS providers’ use shared operational environment to serve multiple clients. This in turn increases the likelihood of one organization having access to the sensitive information of another. Another problem is the high implementation and hidden cost associated with them.
For the purpose of this report, the Global Managed Security Services Market refers information and network security services that are outsourced to an external service provider, who provides a systematic approach for managing the organization's security needs. This report analyzes Managed Security Services market’s recent performance and provides a worldwide market revenue and growth rates from 2009 through to 2013. It provides the market segmentation and forecasts for the market in each region (Americas, EMEA, APAC) for the period 2009 through to 2013.
The report includes comprehensive analysis of various trends and changes taking place in the Managed Security Services market around the globe. It explains the factors influencing market growth and also inhibitors preventing their adoption . It also rovides basic profiles of some of the leading vendors in the market
2. Market Size and Forecast
3. Geographic Segmentation
3.1. Market Size in Americas
3.2. Market Size in EMEA
3.3. Market Size in APAC
4. Trends for Global Managed Security Services Market
5. Drivers for Global Managed Security Services Market
6. Challenges for Global Managed Security Services Market
8. Related Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 2.1: Global Managed Security Services Market Size and Forecast 2009-2013 (In $billion)
Exhibit 3.1: Geographic Segmentation - 2009
Exhibit 3.2: Managed Security Services Market Size in Americas - 2009-2013 (In $billion)
Exhibit 3.3: Managed Security Services Market Size in EMEA - 2009-2013 (In $billion)
Exhibit 3.4: Managed Security Services Market Size in APAC - 2009-2013 (In $billion)
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.