• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Polymers from Renewable Resources
Smithers Information Ltd, May 2013
Polymers from Renewable Resources will publish leading research that is focused on the development of renewable polymers and their application in the production of industrial, consumer, and medical products.
Subjects covered in this journal will include biopolymers, environmental impact, life cycle analysis, materials selection, plastics processing, product development, production processes, end of life strategies, synthesis, characterization and properties of materials prepared using renewable resources.
The renewable polymer industry is growing rapidly as it is attractive to both industry and consumers, they help:
- reduce carbon emissions,
- reduce landfill due to biodegradability and are combustible,
- lessen dependence on oil.
The Editor, Professor Karlsson says “Polymers from Renewable Resources will be the place for publishing all the exciting new research and development that strives to make tomorrow’s sustainable polymeric materials by the replacement of fossil based resources with renewable ones”.
This journal consists of 4 issues per year.
- Photo- and Thermo-oxidation of Polypropylene, Recycled Polypropylene and Polylactide Biocomposites in a Microenvironment Chamber
- Optimization of Treatments for the Conversion of Eucalyptus Kraft Pulp to Dissolving Pulp
- Pre-treatment by Water Retting to Improve the Interfacial Bonding Strength of Sugar Palm Fibre Reinforced Epoxy Composite
- Insulation Characteristics of Sisal, Human Hair, Coir, Banana Fiber Composites at Cryogenic Temperatures
- Soya Based Polyurethane: Dynamic Mechanical Characterization
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.