- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
- Region: India
Hind Rectifiers Limited (HIRECT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: March 2013
- Region: Global
- 28 pages
Hind Rectifiers Limited (Hirect) is an electrical equipments manufacturing company. It design, develops, manufactures and markets power semiconductor, electronic equipments and railway transportation equipments. Its product portfolio includes semiconductor, power modules, high voltage electrical equipments, power diodes, rectifiers, thyristors, transformers, converters and inverters. Hirect offers a range of transformers which include, 1,000 Kilo Volt Amperes (KVA), 1,550 KVA, 3,900 KVA, 5,400 KVA, 6,500 KVA and 7,500 KVA. The company offers its products in the domestic and international market through its dedicated marketing, sales and service network.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hind Rectifiers Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Key Facts
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Key Employees
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Major Products and Services
Hind Rectifiers Limited - History
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Company Statement
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Business Description
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Corporate Strategy
Hind Rectifiers Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio
Strength - Customer Diversity
Strength - Research and Development
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Long Term Liabilities
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Niche Market
Opportunity - Foreign Collaboration
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Transformer Market
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Threats
Threat - Raw Material Price Fluctuations
Threat - Skill Shortage
Threat - Market Competition
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Key Facts
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Key Employees
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Major Products and Services
Hind Rectifiers Limited, History
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Other Locations
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Key Manufacturing Facilities
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Key Competitors
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Annual Ratios
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Ratio Charts
Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd.
Asian Electronics Limited
Arkay Electronic Systems
Vidyuth Control Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Kapco Electric Private Limited
Autac Products Limited
MIC Electronics Limited
Alliance Semiconductor Corporation
Fine Line Circuits Ltd
Precision Electric Company