The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cubic Corporation (Cubic) is a provider of technology based solutions for transportation and defense markets. The company primarily provides automated fare payment, traffic management and enforcement solutions, real-time information systems, and revenue management infrastructure and technologies for transportation agencies and combat training systems, secure communications and networking systems, and other support services for military and security forces of the US and allied nations. It also provides Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) solution and networked command for defense, intelligence, security, and commercial purpose. The company operates in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-pacific. Cubic is headquartered in California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Cubic Corporation - Key Facts
Cubic Corporation - Key Employees
Cubic Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Cubic Corporation - Major Products and Services
Cubic Corporation - History
Cubic Corporation - Company Statement
Cubic Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Cubic Corporation - Business Description
Cubic Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Cubic Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cubic Corporation - Strengths
Cubic Corporation - Weaknesses
Cubic Corporation - Opportunities
Cubic Corporation - Threats
Cubic Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Cubic Corporation, Key Facts
Cubic Corporation, Key Employees
Cubic Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Cubic Corporation, Major Products and Services
Cubic Corporation, History
Cubic Corporation, Other Locations
Cubic Corporation, Subsidiaries
Cubic Corporation, Key Competitors
Cubic Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Cubic Corporation, Annual Ratios
Cubic Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Cubic Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Cubic Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Cubic Corporation, Ratio Charts
- Trapeze Software ULC
- TransCore, LP
- The Boeing Company
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Kapsch TrafficCom AG
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation