- Published: December 2011
- Region: Global
Cubic Corporation (CUB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: February 2013
- 32 pages
Cubic Corporation (Cubic) designs, develops, and installs training systems for military forces. These training systems enable defense establishments to offer training to defense personnel on fighter aircraft, armored vehicles and infantry troops. The company also supplies inter-modal and regional electronic fare systems and services in more than 40 major markets. Cubic supplies military communication and electronic products. It provides defense products, systems and services to the US and allied governments in more than 50 nations. The company operates through three major business segments, namely, Cubic Transportation Systems, Cubic Defense Systems, and Mission Support Services.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cubic Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Cubic Corporation - Key Facts
Cubic Corporation - Key Employees
Cubic Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Cubic Corporation - Major Products and Services
Cubic Corporation - History
Cubic Corporation - Company Statement
Cubic Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cubic Corporation - Business Description
Cubic Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Cubic Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cubic Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Market Leadership Position
Strength - Strong Order Backlog
Cubic Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on the US
Cubic Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Contracts
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition
Opportunity - Long-Term Outlook for Aviation Sector
Cubic Corporation - Threats
Threat - Competition
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Reduced Defense spending
Cubic Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Cubic Corporation, Key Facts
Cubic Corporation, Key Employees
Cubic Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Cubic Corporation, Major Products and Services
Cubic Corporation, History
Cubic Corporation, Other Locations
Cubic Corporation, Subsidiaries
Cubic Corporation, Key Competitors
Cubic Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Cubic Corporation, Annual Ratios
Cubic Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Cubic Corporation, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Cubic Corporation, Ratio Charts
The Boeing Company
Textron Systems Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Lockheed Martin Corporation
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
General Dynamics Corporation