- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Boone Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: May 2013
- 14 pages
Boone Electric Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Boone Electric Cooperative (BEC) is an electric utility company engaged in providing electric services to its consumers. The company serves homes, farms, businesses and industries. It also offers energy efficiency programs, ground source heat pump, water heater program, energy audit, dual fuel, medical alert program, and surge protection. The company serves various counties including Boone County, Southern Randolph County and portions of Callaway, Howard, Audrain and Monroe counties. BEC along with the other Missouri electric cooperatives, receives its power from coal-fired power plants, which are administered by Central Electric Power Cooperative and Associated Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Boone Electric Cooperative - Key Facts
Boone Electric Cooperative - Key Employees
Boone Electric Cooperative - Major Products and Services
Boone Electric Cooperative - History
Boone Electric Cooperative - Company Statement
Boone Electric Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Boone Electric Cooperative - Business Description
Boone Electric Cooperative - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Boone Electric Cooperative - Strengths
Strength - Major Electric Distributor
Strength - Low Cost Electricity Provider
Strength - Wide Range of Services
Boone Electric Cooperative - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Geographic Markets
Boone Electric Cooperative - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - FEMA Funding
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Electricity
Boone Electric Cooperative - Threats
Threat - Theft of Electricity
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
Threat - Regulatory Obligations
Boone Electric Cooperative - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Boone Electric Cooperative, Key Facts
Boone Electric Cooperative, Key Employees
Boone Electric Cooperative, Major Products and Services
Boone Electric Cooperative, History
Boone Electric Cooperative, Key Competitors
Citizens Electric Corporation
Medina Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Barton County Electric Cooperative Inc.
Taylor Electric Cooperative, Inc
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|