- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Belk, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- 24 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Belk, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Belk, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Belk, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Belk, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Belk, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Belk, Inc. (Belk), the largest privately owned department store chain in the US. The company’s department store chains offers apparel, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, home furnishings, housewares, fine jewelry, gifts and other related products. It offers national as well as private label brands through its stores and a website. General Belk store size ranges from 60,000 to 100,000 square feet. Its larger store formats also include hair salons, spas, restaurants, optical centers and other amenities. The company principally operates in 16 US states through 307 store chain network. Belk is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, US.
Belk plans $4 million remodeling of two stores in Tennessee SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Belk, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Belk, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Belk, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Belk, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Belk, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Belk, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Belk, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Belk, Inc., History
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|