- Language: English
- Published: July 2009
- Region: United Kingdom
Laing O'Rourke plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 27 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Laing O’Rourke plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Laing O’Rourke plc’s business.
WMI’s “Laing O’Rourke plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Laing O’Rourke plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Laing O’Rourke plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Laing O’Rourke plc (Laing) is a privately-held company that offers a wide range of property and infrastructural development services. Its services portfolio includes feasibility studies, property investment and development, design and engineering, construction, testing and quality assurance, asset management and decommissioning. The target segments include transportation, social infrastructure, business facilities and lifestyle. The company also manufactures precast concrete products. Laing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Suffolk Partners Corporation. Its operations are spread across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. The company is headquartered in Dartford, UK.
Laing O’Rourke poised to win Oxford university student center contract
Laing O'Rourke scoops Cardiff college contract
Laing O'Rourke wins Auckland rail network contract
Laing O'Rourke wins $250 million Australian rail electrification job
Laing O’ Rourke completes BSF project financial close, starts construction
Laing O’Rourke redevelops Cobb and Co Museum in Australia
RCR Tomlinson to construct ore crushing facilities
Laing O’Rourke to complete One Hyde Park in London
Ducab to supply power cables to Al Raha Beach project in Abu Dhabi
Laing O’Rourke wins rail contract in Australia SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Laing O’Rourke plc, Key Facts
Table 2: Laing O’Rourke plc, Key Employees
Table 3: Laing O’Rourke plc, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Laing O’Rourke plc, Locations
Table 5: Laing O’Rourke plc, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Laing O’Rourke plc, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Laing O’Rourke plc, Financial Deals
Table 8: Laing O’Rourke plc, History