• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 23
WMI’s Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation’s business.
WMI’s “Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (PRL) is engaged in designing, marketing, retailing and distributing of premium luxury products. The company offers a wide range of apparel, accessories, fragrances and home furnishings under the brands such as Lauren Ralph Lauren, Pink Pony, Ralph, Rugby, RLX, Chaps, American Living and others. It retails through 179 full-price stores, 171 factory stores, 281 concessions-based shop-within-shops and two e-commerce websites. It wholesales the merchandise through upscale department stores, licensed stores, specialty stores, and golf and pro shops. Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation principally operates in the US, Europe and Asia and is headquartered in New York, United States.
Polo Ralph Lauren to open store in Singapore
Ralph Lauren inks franchisee agreement with Inter Ads to open stores in India
Ralph Lauren to open a store in Paris
Polo Ralph Lauren reports increased net income in third quarter
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, Key Facts
Table 2: Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, Key Employees
Table 3: Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, Locations
Table 5: Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, Financial Deals
Table 8: Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, History