- Language: English
- Published: October 2013
- Region: Global
Publix Super Markets, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 29 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Publix Super Markets, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Publix Super Markets, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Publix Super Markets, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Publix Super Markets, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Publix Super Markets, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Publix Super Markets, Inc. (Publix) is engaged in operating food supermarkets. It sells grocery, health and beauty care, general merchandise, pharmacy, floral and other products and services. It offers manufacturer brands and private labels, as well as unbranded merchandise in categories such as produce, meat and seafood. The company’s stores also offer services such as prescription refills, gift cards, photo processing services and financial services. It operates 1,014 supermarkets under the Publix banner, 11 convenience stores, 103 liquor stores and 37 Crispers restaurants. Publix principally operates in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee states of the US. The company is headquartered in Lakeland (Florida), the US.
Publix plans two more stores for Birmingham area
Publix promotes Joseph DiBenedetto to VP, Atlanta Division
Publix set to open store in Neptune Beach
Publix to open grocery store in Florida
Publix appoints new SVP of product business development SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Publix Super Markets, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Publix Super Markets, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Publix Super Markets, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Publix Super Markets, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Publix Super Markets, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Publix Super Markets, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Publix Super Markets, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Publix Super Markets, Inc., History