- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Softchoice Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 18 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Softchoice Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Softchoice Corporation’s business.
WMI’s “Softchoice Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Softchoice Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Softchoice Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Softchoice Corporation (Softchoice) is one of the leading IT solutions providers in North America. The company is a direct marketer, engaged in selling software and hardware technology products. It operates as a direct marketer to other businesses and general customers. The product portfolio of the company includes computer hardware such as desktops, notebook, server, monitor, projector, input devices, cables and other related peripherals. It also offers software such as Microsoft applications and applications of other publishers. In addition, Softchoice provides consulting, technology solution architecture, infrastructure deployment and support services. Further, the company offers advanced infrastructure technology solutions and services including storage, internetworking, server consolidation and security solutions. The company principally operates in the US and Canada. Softchoice is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Softchoice Corporation, Key Facts
Table 2: Softchoice Corporation, Key Employees
Table 3: Softchoice Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Softchoice Corporation, Locations
Table 5: Softchoice Corporation, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Softchoice Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Softchoice Corporation, Financial Deals
Table 8: Softchoice Corporation, History